Part Three. Influencing Others. The Mindful Leader.
Part Three is used to strengthen and deepen the exercises and techniques that are learned in Parts One and Two. It includes time to answer any questions that arise from your practice between sessions and to direct you towards further study at the end of the Programme.
This Module is aimed at the managers who wish to go beyond everyday management to become successful leaders and influencers. It helps you to develop robust, relevant, quick and sustainable personal routines that will enhance your ability to deal comfortably with matters such as negotiation, conflict resolution and creative vision.
It will give you the confidence to streamline the way teams operate in your business, and to help you to develop new protocols surrounding various aspects of the way your business functions.
Crucially you will be able to discuss and then implement some of the techniques and information that you have learned on the Programme to boost the success of your business and the workforce. You will learn to use your personal knowledge, and success with mindfulness and management, to successfully mentor and influence others.
Time will be taken to look at leadership and managerial responsibility, ethics and motivation.
This Part will be adapted to focus on those matters that are most important to you, your business and your career aspirations.
Subjects Covered in Part Three:
16 Hours One to One Skype Training. 55 CPD Credits.
6 Hours if Parts One and Two were completed previously.
Email Support During Training. End of Training Assignments.
Comprehensive downloadable notes and exercises.
Content of Part Three:
- All of Parts One and Two if not taken previously as a stand alone modules.
- How to deepen our practice and knowledge.
- Setting your daily intent to manage.
- Finding different skills for different roles.
- Conflict resolution. Simple mindful systems and solutions.
- Teaching your team about neuroplastcity and using focus and clarity exercises to enhance productivity.
- Teaching basic mindfulness techniques to your team safely.
- Physical changes to the workplace to encourage good mental, physical and emotional health.
- Changing proceedures and habits of individuals to build stronger teams.
- Negotiation skills. Setting your intention
- Successful mindful mentoring.
- Preparing for mindful change.
- Inspiring and motivating others.
- Tying it all together - where to now?